Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It is all about me.....Please read first before you read any of my bloggs

I want to make some things very clear about this blog. I am not a Nurse, Doctor, or Medical Professional in any way. This blog will contain my story of what I encounter, religious references, headache, disappointment, frustration, joy, anger, laughter, breakthroughs, and success's. I will attempt to blog everyday, this will all depend on how my illness affect me.

Please feel free to comment, as long as they are not crass, mean, or belittling. You can ask questions, I will give you answers according to my experiences. If you want a more black and white answer or are interested in Lupus please go to www.Lupus.org. I refer to this sight often myself. Oh, and my spelling stinks sometimes.....that is not always from not feeling good! LOL

Now that we are done with this part, let's get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment